Marriage rates supposedly are on the decline in India. While it’s an oft-repeated statistic from western countries that 50 percent of first marriages end in divorce, that number has remained unchanged for the past 30 years. Divorce rates also vary with the partners’ level of education, religious beliefs, and many other factors. Thats, why In India, we have a custom of Horoscope match
In the birth chart of Actress Rekha, seventh house is occupied by Ketu. The seventh lord is placed in eleventh house along with exalted Saturn. Venus is placed in twelfth while ascendant lord Jupiter has gone to eighth house.
One of the most charming celebrity of Bollywood, Rekha got married in 1990 when she was running under main period of afflicted Mercury and antardasa of eighth ruler Moon in her vedic astrology horoscope. And, in 1991 she has to suffer lot of pain due to death of her husband.
But if a marriage is ending and when divorce does happen, it results in difficulties for adults as well as children. For adults, divorce can be one of life’s most stressful life events. To lose your partner at any juncture of life is not easy. The decision to divorce often is met with ambivalence and uncertainty about the future. If children are involved, they may experience negative effects such as denial, feelings of abandonment, anger, blame, guilt, preoccupation with reconciliation, and acting out.
Nothing can cause more trouble in the life of a human being other than disturbed relationships and/or marriage. Emotional support is one of the most required need of our life; and all happiness and peace in life can only be enjoyed only if one is bestowed with favorable relationships in life.
Marriage is on top of all relationships, one goes through during the life time. Vedic astrology horoscope of a person contains all information regarding relationships and marriage. Only thing required is having the ability to understand and decode the horoscope. Vedic astrology readings for relationships and marriage are basically concerned with first, second and seventh houses of the horoscope. Influence of negative and cruel planets over these houses and/or operation of a malefic planets period can cause specific and grievous problems in one’s relationships and marriage.
While divorce may be necessary and the healthiest choice for some, others may wish to try to salvage whatever is left of the union. When couples encounter problems or issues, they may wonder when it is appropriate to seek marriage counseling. Astrology can see 90% of these problems from chart. Here are seven good reasons, which astrology can identify early and help in solution.
- Communication has become sarcastic. Once communication has deteriorated, often it is hard to get it going back in the right direction. Negative communication can include anything that leaves one partner feeling depressed, insecure, disregarded, or wanting to withdraw from the conversation. This can also include the tone of the conversation. It is important to remember that it’s not always what you say, but how you say it.
- Suspicion of having an affair, or one partner has had an affair. Recovering from an affair is not impossible, but it takes a lot of work and right intention. It takes commitment and a willingness to forgive and move forward. There is no magic formula for recovering from an affair. But if both individuals are committed to counseling and are being honest, the marriage may be salvaged. At the very least, it may be determined by astrology that it is healthier for both individuals to move on.
- When the couple seems to be “just Living in .” When couples become more like roommates than a married couple, this may indicate a need for counseling. This does not mean if the couple isn’t doing everything together they are in trouble. If there is a lack of communication, conversation and intimacy or any other elements the couple feels are important and they feel they just “co-exist,” this may be an indication that a skilled clinician can help sort out what is missing and how to get it back.
- When the partners do not know, how to solve a known problem . Not everybody is god at relationships. “knowing is half the battle.” For me, that phrase comes to mind with this situation. When a couple begins to experience discord and they are aware of the discord, knowing is only half the battle. Many times I have heard couples say, “We know what’s wrong, but we just don’t know how to fix it.”. This is a perfect time to get an astrologer involved. If a couple is stuck, a skilled advisor may be able to get them moving in the right direction.
- When one partner begins to act out on negative feelings. I believe what we feel on the inside shows on the outside. Even if we are able to mask these feelings for a while, they are bound to surface. Negative feelings such as resentment or disappointment can turn into hurtful, sometimes harmful behaviors. I
- When the only solution appears to be separation. When a couple disagrees or argues, a break often is very helpful. However, when a timeout turns into an overnight stay away from home or eventually leads to a temporary separation, this may indicate a need for counseling. Spending time away from home does not usually resolve the situation.
- When a couple is staying together for the sake of the children. If a couple feels it is wise to stay together for the sake of the children, it may help to involve an objective third party. Often couples believe that they are doing the right thing when staying together actually is detrimental to the children. On the contrary, if the couple is able to resolve issue and move toward a positive, healthy relationship, this may be the best decision for all involved.
All marriages are not salvageable. In the process of marriage counseling, some couples may discover it is healthier for them to be apart. However, for those relationships that can be salvaged, and for those couples willing to commit to the process, marriage counseling may be able to remind them why they fell in love and keep them that way